To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] Temporary hidden date charts challenges

[Resolved] Temporary hidden date charts challenges
November 27, 2022 06:19PM
Hello. This series of challenges is still under construction. The plan is to make some hidden date charts for each different size and each different type. Knowing how many to require will change based on how well local geocachers are doing (we at least need 10 to qualify, including my self in order to publish.

I heard word from a PGC checker writer in the geocaching forums that you are able to make temporary checkers for these sorts of situations. Sorry if this is a really big ask but I was hoping for a checker of every size and every type against the hidden dates chart, similar to how https://project-gc.com/Challenges//71154 does for the found dates chart.

In case you need a GC code for temporary checkers like you do regular ones, here is a new challenge GC that will be used as a part of this series:
GCA2GWV

Thank you very much for your help.
Re: Temporary hidden date charts challenges
November 27, 2022 06:43PM
Re: Temporary hidden date charts challenges
November 27, 2022 10:12PM
That link is absolutely fantastic. I tried checking it against the information I have and everything I saw matched.
Thank you very much!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login