To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Request for a checker

[Resolved] Re: Request for a checker
February 04, 2023 01:38AM
My new Cache GCA4G2P A Well Rounded Cacher's Challenge - Lite 7 x 50 is awaiting a checker prior to publication per the guidelines.

I am looking for a challenge checker that would check for the following conditions:

Requiring a cacher to have a minimum of 50 finds in each of the following 7 categories:
Traditional, Unknown, Multi, Virtual, Where-I-Go, Earthcache, & Letterbox Hybrid
No other categories would qualify for this challenge.

Finds logged prior to this challenge ARE acceptable.

I have read the guidelines for Challenge caches and have verified that there are a significant amount of cachers in my area that currently qualify. I have also checked to see if any current checkers exist that I could possibly clone but I can't find any. I myself do qualify for this challenge.

Please let me know if I have forgotten to provide any information.

Thank you for your help.
Mark
February 04, 2023 03:30AM
February 04, 2023 04:53PM
It seems to work well. Thank you.
Sorry but I'm a novice at this. How do I put this on my cache page?
Mark
February 04, 2023 04:58PM
Okay - I got the link on my cache page. Is there a way to reset the checker numbers?

The Name on the cache is: A Well Rounded Cacher's Challenge - Lite 7 x 50

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2023 05:02PM by Team DaddieMark. (view changes)
February 04, 2023 05:56PM
Unfortunately it is not possible to reset the checker numbers.

The cache name will automatically be added to the system once your listing is published.
February 04, 2023 09:39PM
Thank you so much for all your help!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login