To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] Requesting a checker for GCA11RQ

[Resolved] Requesting a checker for GCA11RQ
March 06, 2023 01:42PM
Good morning -

Can I please get a checker for GCA11RQ - Thomas Jefferson Approves This Challenge. This challenge has two parts. The first part is you need to have found caches in 5 different Jefferson Counties. There are 26 Jefferson Counties around the US. The second part of this challenge is that you need to have found 200 total caches in those 5 different counties. It could be 170 caches in one county, 22 caches in another, 1 cache in the other counties. To show that I have qualified for this challenge, I have found caches 233 caches in 6 different Jefferson Counties. It breaks down to:

Jefferson County (PA) - 163
Jefferson County (OH) - 43
Jefferson County (KY) - 24
Jefferson County (WV) - 1
Jefferson County (IN) - 1
Jefferson County (WI) - 1

Please let me know if there are any issues with this request.
Thanks
Re: Requesting a checker for GCA11RQ
March 06, 2023 02:25PM
Here is a checker https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCA11RQ/75709 but you might run in difficulties with your reviewer because it touches on a challenge criteria which is not allowed

Read https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=127&pgid=206#criteria

Not accptable
Challenges based on words or letters. Examples: use the first letter of regions of found caches to spell a word, find caches with attributes that begin with a certain letter, find caches in counties with the same name.
Re: Requesting a checker for GCA11RQ
March 06, 2023 02:29PM
The checker gives me the output that I am looking for. It shows that you have found caches in at least 5 different Jefferson Counties. And it shows the second part of the challenge, showing that you have at least 200 finds in those 5 or more counties.

Thanks for the checker.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login