To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Checker requested - GCA5W98

[Resolved] Checker requested - GCA5W98
March 12, 2023 10:33PM
Hello -

I am looking for a checker for a new challenge cache that I am working on. I am going to do my best to explain this challenge, so if you have any questions before putting this together, please reach out to me. The challenge is to have found a cache in each of the 13 original colonies (NH, MA, RI, CT, NY, PA, NJ, DE, MD, VA, NC, SC, and GA. The kicker here is that you will need to have 9 different caches types among those 13 states. You only need one cache find per state, but you will need to have found a traditional, multi, puzzle/mystery, letterbox, where-i-go, earthcache, virtual, earthcache, and event (any kind of event - CITO/Event/Mega). Locationless and Adventure Lab caches do not qualify for this challenge. As I said, if you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks
TDB1977
March 12, 2023 10:48PM
March 12, 2023 11:08PM
Perfect!!! Thank you for the quick turnaround on this challenge checker.

TDB1977
March 13, 2023 05:44PM
Hello - I was wondering if a couple of small modifications could be made on this checker? Could you please omit Adventure Lab Caches and Locationless Caches as acceptable cache types? The only cache types that are accepted for this challenge are: Traditional, Multi, Mystery, Letterbox, Earthcache, Virtual, Webcam, Where-I-Go, Event. And the second thing, and if this is not possible, that is fine, but could all event types (Mega, Giga, Regular, CITO, GPS Maze, Community Celebration, Lost and Found, etc.) be bunched all together under the title, Event.

Thanks!
March 13, 2023 08:29PM
Checker now accepts only:

"Traditional Cache",
        "Multi-cache",
        "Unknown Cache",
        "Letterbox Hybrid",
        "Earthcache",
        "Virtual Cache",
        "Webcam Cache",
        "Wherigo Cache",
        "Event"

as types, where "Event" is all of:

Event Cache
Cache In Trash Out Event
Mega-Event Cache
Giga-Event Cache
Lost and Found Event Cache / Community Celebration Event
GPS Adventures Maze Exhibit
Groundspeak Lost and Found Celebration / HQ 20 Event
    (I know that this is only possible to find in Washington state, but I'm grouping it with Event anyways since it makes it easier for me.)
Groundspeak Block Party
    (I know that this is only possible to find in Washington state, but I'm grouping it with Event anyways since it makes it easier for me.)

merged together into one big category.
March 14, 2023 12:13AM
You guys are amazing. THANK YOU!!! This is what I'm looking for.

TDB1977
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login