To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GCA6J0X 4 Grid Challenge

[Resolved] GCA6J0X 4 Grid Challenge
March 29, 2023 07:26PM
I would like a checker for GCA6J0X 4 Grid Challenge. I hope it is possible to modify the full jasmer as I describe. I would like the output to show the four grids, whether filled or not, but not include lists of caches, if that is possible.

Fill these four grids: the 81 D/T (Fizzy) grid, the Months Placed (Jasmer) Calendar, the Dates Found Calendar (FFEDotY) (February 29th is not required), and the Dates Placed calendar. All cache types that can be checked by Project-GC are allowed. That excludes Lab caches, Benchmarks, and Waymarking. Only one cache per cell is required in your four grids, but feel free to brag about your loops! Note that the Dates Found calendar does not require a streak; finds can be in any year.

For this challenge, your Jasmer calendar can be missing the most recent three months, meaning the current month plus the two immediately preceding. For example, if you find the cache in April 2023, your Jasmer calendar can be missing April, March, and February of 2023.

02Bhkn
Re: GCA6J0X 4 Grid Challenge
March 30, 2023 10:00AM
This needs a script extension. The current scripts only exclude_current_month
March 30, 2023 12:50PM
I will appreciate your efforts.
02Bhkn
March 31, 2023 09:08AM
@bmuzzin can you look into this with your "Multitest" script
March 31, 2023 07:44PM
https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCA6J0X/76431

Please test it out and let us know.

@vogelbird Stupid question - do I somehow get notified with the "@"? Because... I don't know where I get notified :)

Also, there were a few bugs in the existing 'exclude_current_month' parameter... so it probably shouldn't be used with the original multitest script unless those are fixed in that version too. It didn't format the calculated date properly, so one-digit month numbers would be ignored. It also would use the 'day' as the last day of the current month... so, it's March, and there's 31 days, the end date would filter to February 31st. Which... doesn't really cause a problem. BUT, if it's February, then you'd only filter up until January 28th.
April 01, 2023 01:38PM
The checker works great! Thanks! I will let you know if the reviewer wants anything to be changed.
02Bhkn
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login