To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: GC70G30 - check for 11 types (incl lab) ever found.

[Resolved] GC70G30 - check for 11 types (incl lab) ever found.
February 13, 2017 07:44PM
Hi,
Please point me to a checker script that will verify the seeker has logged a found/attended log for 11 different types of caches. They should be 1)Virtual 2) Letterbox hybrid, 3) Earth cache 4) whereigo , 5) Mystery, or unknown, 6) Multi, 7) Traditional, 8) CITO attended, 9) Event attended, 10) Mega attended, 11) Lab cache.
If lab caches cannot be used, I could stipulate that the lab cache detail is logged with the found log. So no biggie - I can work around that.

Please tell me where to go to get the required 'stuff' to add it to my listing thus I can submit and have published my first Challenge cache! Thanks in anticipation! The proposed GC code is GC70G30.
Thank You
February 13, 2017 09:44PM
Lab caches are not only not able to be checked, they are not allowed as challenge conditions. http://support.groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=206#criteria

For the checker, do you want the specific set of 10 other types, or would you allow any 10 types? I can tag a script either way.
February 14, 2017 06:04AM
Hi,
It should be those specific, although for future growth perhaps any 10 would be of greater use. Obviously if only those ten are available within this region, the consequence would be the same, but when the next generation of geocachers come of agfe, we might be seeing an increase in the range. . . So, thanks, but make it any 10.
February 14, 2017 09:45AM
Here is the link to the checker http://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC70G30/24897

Please confirm that this is the checker you require
February 16, 2017 06:29PM
Message received, request revoled
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login