To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Checker requested for GC31B2Z that includes Adventure Labs

[Resolved] Checker requested for GC31B2Z that includes Adventure Labs
July 18, 2023 01:19AM
A similar exists for GC45B6B - OCCT - A Month of Sundays Challenge (United States), but it does not Include adventure labs.

Thank you!
July 18, 2023 02:22AM
This will require a script update from jpavlik. I have e-mailed him.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2023 02:22AM by Hügh. (view changes)
July 18, 2023 04:23PM
hi
my checker checks for consecutive weeks, so it's not good for this challenge. I have no time to modify the checker. Also, that challenge is not very popular (115 founds in 12 years) and the rules are incompressible.
sorry
ciao
Jet
July 19, 2023 04:58AM
Can a checker be made from scratch?
July 19, 2023 06:42AM
Yes, of course, but i'm very busy now.
August 16, 2023 05:18PM
I retagged this challenge... pretty sure this fulfills the requirements, although that page is pretty hard to grok.

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC31B2Z/80261

Let us know if this works.

(note: the "weekn" shown in the output is the Nth week since geocaching began, so if you somehow had a find on May 7th 2000, that would be weekn=1).

Edit: There's some conflicting information in the description, because of the "We are not accepting virtual, event, Whereigo or webcam caches will be for this challenge.", and "A streak of 216 days gaurantees you have hit at least 30 Sundays in the interim. You will then be able to find and claim the cache". If you're excluding types, then a streak of 216 days doesn't guarantee that you pass. Presumably, since ALs didn't exist at the time this was published, they also wouldn't be included, as they seem to be trying to exclude non-physical caches (although, didn't exclude Earthcaches, which aren't physical and were available at this time this was published, and Wherigos is a strange exclusion, because they are physical). Perhaps you should contact the CO and ask for clarification. Whatever the case, the tag can be easily modified. For now, I'll keep it as the more restrictive interpretation.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2023 05:47PM by bmuzzin. (view changes)
September 17, 2023 11:46PM
Since no issues have been raised for 30 days, I am marking this thread "Resolved" and moving this thread to the "Complete" section. If there are any issues, you may:

(1) Make a new thread in the "Checker requests" section; or
(2) Make a comment on this thread, and we will move it back,

whichever is convenient for you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login