To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: GC71PKY The 11x Year Round Cacher Challenge

[Resolved] GC71PKY The 11x Year Round Cacher Challenge
March 07, 2017 02:28PM
I would like someone to develop a challenge checker that checks to see that the person has found at least 11 caches on each calendar day of the year excluding Feb 29. The caches do not need to be found consecutively or in order. All finds count. Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2017 02:38PM by bestactuary. (view changes)
March 07, 2017 02:42PM
Here is the link to the checker http://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC71PKY/25250

Please confirm that this is the checker you require
March 08, 2017 02:09PM
This looks good! Thanks for the quick turn around. ...Scott
March 09, 2017 12:55AM
Bestactuary,

I was running your checker because we are thinking of doing a similar challenge. We qualify and have a local cacher working on this who is almost done.
I ran into a problem. If you run the cacher for Corps of Discovery, it shows he does not qualify. It does show 11 caches for each day but all in red. I think the problem is the checker states only > 11 (greater than 11), not >or = 11 (greater than or equal to).

Just wanted to make sure I understood your criteria before cloning your checker.
Maxine
March 09, 2017 11:36AM
Sorry about my confusion, It was late last night, didn't catch the red are how many caches needed. Great job on the checker.

Not sure why Corp of Discovery can't be found by Project-gc, seems there are 2 people with the same name on GC, if you type in the name comes up with a person with only 4 finds rather than 20,000 of the other Corp Of Discovery from Illinois.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login