To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Month hidden / terrain X 50 Challenge GCAFTYJ

[Resolved] Month hidden / terrain X 50 Challenge GCAFTYJ
November 20, 2023 06:35AM
Hello! Thanks for helping with this challenge checker for GCAFTYJ

The challenge for GCAFTYJ is to find at least 50 combinations of hidden month and terrain. Worded another way, you need to fill at least 50 squares on the grid made with placed date on one side and terrain on the other. Qualifying finds can be hidden any year or day of the month, be found any date, any location, any difficulty, any size, and be any type except lab caches or benchmarks.

If possible, I am really hoping to have a grid output for the checker something like this:

If it helps, a similar checker is already built using a "X by Y Grid" script by bmuzzin. https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCAFTY2/82753
I personally qualify for this challenge and so do 10 locals. The local reviewer, Ice&Wind has approved it.
Cheers mate,
CheekyBrit
November 20, 2023 12:44PM
Hi!
Here is your checker: https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCAFTYJ/83010

Please test it and respond to confirm if everything is ok
November 20, 2023 05:46PM
Thank you for building the checker. I noticed the terrain columns are shuffled around. Is it possible to have them in order from 1 through 5 please?
November 20, 2023 06:31PM
Sure thing. Checker has been modified.
November 21, 2023 04:17PM
I almost missed a funny quirk. I don't know if that was always the case or just occurred since the lastest change, but this checker is showing the results for DIFFICULTY versus month hidden, rather than TERRAIN versus hidden month. May we change that please?

Thank you,
CheekyBrit
November 21, 2023 04:22PM
Fixed. Might have slipped when I was adding a column order. It should be ok now
November 21, 2023 05:38PM
That was the one. Everything looks correct. Thanks again Svarträv

Cheers,
CheekyBrit
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login