To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Challenge checkers needed

[Resolved] Challenge checkers needed
November 26, 2023 02:56PM
GCA6799 - 1000 finds in Salt Lake County, Utah, USA
GCA679A - 1000 finds in Utah County, Utah, USA
GCAFW49 - 1000 finds in Tooele County, Utah, USA

If someone is willing to assist I’d love to finally get these published, please and thank you!
November 26, 2023 03:24PM
December 02, 2023 01:06AM
I didnt realize that those came about so quickly, wasn’t able to check back until this afternoon. I’ve run then and they are working. Now if I could figure out how to get then dynamically linked...

Many thanks for that assistance!
December 02, 2023 01:13AM
When you enter the page of your checker you have this "Link" button on the right side. Upon clicking it you will see multiple options of adding the HTML code to your listing. You simply copy the preferred version and paste it into your listing.
December 02, 2023 01:14AM
The checker can be placed in your listing by using this procedure
1. Open the link as provided
2. Click on in the "link" button on the right
3. Copy the code for the third option and paste it into your cache description
(You might need to first click on the green button above the description to put it in the right mode.)
4. Save & preview and submit for publication once you're happy with it.

If you don't see the usual challenge check icon you might need to click the Source button above the cache description box before you paste the code.
December 02, 2023 05:09AM
My usual interface is struggling to show me graphical oriented pages, in this case Project-GC, so I was using my iPad to transfer the links. Somewhere in there they failed to link. Used my phone and got them linked properly despite its usual habit of struggling to copy/paste. Let’s just chalk that up to a faulty dip switch behind the keyboard.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login