To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: New Checker for GC71PKH

[Resolved] New Checker for GC71PKH
March 20, 2017 12:05AM
The challenge for this cache as originally requested is apparently not allowed. Therefore, I am looking for a new challenge checker for this cache.

The challenge is to have found at least one cache of any type that has been hidden on every day of the year, including February 29. Thanks!
March 20, 2017 01:15AM
The checker is changed to the new requirement http://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC71PKH/25249
March 21, 2017 11:03AM
Thanks! This checker looks good. ...Scott
March 20, 2017 01:21AM
Let me know if this is allowed because I don't think Feb. 29 is allowed to be used in our province. I tried.
Londonwesty.
March 20, 2017 02:42AM
I hope this one will work because you don't have to wait four years to make a find on Feb 29, you just need to find a cache that was hidden on Feb 29. Or placed, if they want to go that way. I don't care. But I don't see what the problem with Feb 29 would be on this kind of challenge. But we'll see.
March 20, 2017 02:47AM
Oh, my bad. I thought it was find one. Should be okay.
March 20, 2017 02:53AM
Yeah. My first attempt was a multi calendar day find challenge and they first nixed Feb 29 and then nixed more than 1 find per day. I thought it would be OK because it wasn't a streak, but they did not like the idea of taking several years to complete it. Even though milestone challenges often take several years. Oh well. There are lots of ways of creating challenges, so it doesn't bother me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login