To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

[Resolved] GCAGXPW - Dangerous Aniimals Challenge

[Resolved] GCAGXPW - Dangerous Aniimals Challenge
November 28, 2023 07:00PM
I have created a challenge cache for which I need a checker. The cache is GCAGXPW - GCCS - Why did it have to be Snakes?! (Challenge)

To qualify for the challenge, you must do the following:

Find 1,000 caches that have the "Dangerous Animals" attribute!
In these 1,000 caches, you must have at least 5 different types of caches
In these 1,000 caches, at least 10 must be in Georgia, at least 10 must be in South Carolina, at least 10 must be in Tennessee, and at least 10 must be in Alabama (Note: Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Alabama refer to the US states)

Thanks in advance for your help!
Re: GCAGXPW - Dangerous Aniimals Challenge
November 28, 2023 07:56PM
Here is the link https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCAGXPW/83372

Please test and reply
November 28, 2023 08:10PM
Thank you so much for the quick turnaround!

Before I submitted, I tried running some searches on Geocaching.com to verify I would qualify (And some other key people)

When I run the new checker against my geonick (GeoMonkeyTiger!) it says I fail.

One of the things it says I fail on is the "Find 10 caches in South Carolina with the "Dangerous Animals" attribute". It says I have 8/10.

However, when I search on Geocachng.com, for region South Carolina, for caches found by me, with the "Dangerous Animals" attribute, it says I have 151 finds? I didn't look at all of them, but I opened the first 10 on the list and they all have the attribute.

I checked another user and they had similar results (They were short in Georgia and geocaching.com showed they had over 300 in Georgia)

Can you take a look to see what might be happening?

Thanks in advance for your help!
November 28, 2023 08:36PM
I made a config error please test again
November 28, 2023 11:00PM
Thank you so much for the quick turnaround!

I ran several names through the checker and it now seems to be working as expected.

Thanks so much for your help!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login