To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Checker request for GC764BK

[Resolved] Checker request for GC764BK
May 24, 2017 03:35AM
I request a challenge checker for GC764BK, Collected Negative Attributes Checker. In order to qualify a cacher must have found enough caches to have collected all 41 negative attributes. I have collected all 41 negative attributes and qualify for the challenge. Thank you for all you do.
May 24, 2017 08:37AM
Here is the link to the checker http://project-gc.com/Challenges/GC764BK/26644

Please confirm that this is the checker you require
May 24, 2017 05:44PM
Fast response, thank you!
Yes, the checker is perfect, thank you very much.
July 06, 2017 03:03AM
Please help. A local cacher (Mzblubrd) ran the checker before finding my cache and it reported that she qualified. But after she found it and tried to log her find, the checker then said she didn't qualify. First it said she was missing one attribute, then later, including now, it says she is missing the negative short hike attribute. I asked her about it and she told me she had found GC764BK Jeep Quiz #2 which has that missing attribute. I looked up the cache and found that she did find it in 2009 and it does have that attribute although the checker says otherwise.

Why is the checker saying she doesn't qualify when she clearly does?

Today, I got another message from another local cacher, Dix1. She has qualified for this exact same challenge a couple times in Kansas. But yet, my checker says that she is missing a couple attributes. Since she has over 32,000 cache finds, it is difficult for her to figure out which of her found caches have those two missing attributes.

Please help.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login