To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Replacement checker needed GCA3K3A - Original challenge disabled by HQ

[Cancelled] Replacement checker needed GCA3K3A - Original challenge disabled by HQ
January 12, 2023 01:56AM
HQ has said my original challenge is not allowed since it required a certain number of souvenirs per year over many years - They say it falls under rule #9 on challenges.

So the cache page has been updated and I need a new checker for the new challenge - details are listed on the cache page - Thanks for your help.
January 12, 2023 02:04AM
I don't believe a script currently exists to do this.

@vogelbird might know of one, though.
January 12, 2023 11:48AM
It requires a new script but I don't think this challenge criteria will be allowed because most challenges with a souvenir breakdown are not accepted by HQ

Please ask your reviewer before a scriptwriter spends a lot of time making a new script
January 12, 2023 12:37PM
I have asked the reviewer to look at the new cache page. I’ll post a new message once I get an answer from him.
January 12, 2023 05:48PM
Also can you please disable/delete the checker for the prior challenge for this GC# as I have people trying to log using the old challenge requirements even though I have removed it from the cache page.

Thanks
January 12, 2023 07:03PM
The checker is removed
January 13, 2023 08:49PM
You are correct HQ will not approve souvenir categories - so for now this request is finished.

So apparently the only thing acceptable relating to souvenirs is total numbers.

So I am changing this challenge to earn 200 souvenirs - I did not find a checker for that to clone so can you please adjust a current script to check for 200 souvenirs - Thanks for all your help

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2023 09:14PM by FLMathfreak. (view changes)
January 13, 2023 09:24PM
I created a checker and posted it in the other thread you created.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login