To be able to write in the forum you need to authenticate. Meanwhile it's read-only.

Re: Checker for T5 Geoart 1-5 Challenge

[Resolved] Checker for T5 Geoart 1-5 Challenge
August 27, 2023 08:47AM
Hello,

Would anyone be interested in helping me building a challenge checker on:

having filled the D/T-matrix five times

The GC-code of the cache is: GCA94JG

Geogreetings,

Killakul
August 27, 2023 12:00PM
Hello Killakul,

You can use:

https://project-gc.com/Challenges/GCA94JG/80494

Please test it, and let me know if it is as requested or if it requires further modification.

Thanks,
Hügh
August 28, 2023 08:11AM
Hello,

This checker worked as expected. Thank you.

I have two questions:

Firstly, is there a way to reset the checker so that it starts from zero when the cache is published.

Secondly, I would like to transfer some membership time to you for all the help you provided. Apparently I need to know your Geocaching/ProjectGC alias. I could not finr Hügh in the list.

Geocordially,

Killakul
August 28, 2023 05:55PM
Hi,

Unfortunately it is not possible to reset the checker counts to zero. Likely your Reviewer will run your name through to confirm that you do in fact qualify, and possibly also some community members' names to test. So resetting to zero for publication is somewhat sisyphean. Plus, Project-GC's systems will automatically start running names through once the cache is published so this will cause the number to increase too. Plus, active players will probably run their names through soon after publication so most players would never notice that it started above 0/0.

My Geocaching username is Hügh, exactly as it appears here. For a long time there was a bug with my particular name that made it impossible to transfer me membership time, but I was under the impression that it was fixed -- I do see my own name in the fields:

Don't worry too much about it for now, I will ask one of the admins.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2023 06:01PM by Hügh. (view changes)
August 30, 2023 07:28AM
Great - this time around I found your nick - transferred 30 days as a token of my appreciation. / Killakul
August 30, 2023 06:22PM
Thank you very much. Marking this thread as "Resolved".
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login